KBRA is a full service rating agency whose mission is to set a standard of excellence and integrity. Established in 2010, KBRA set forth an effort to restore trust in credit ratings by creating new standards for assessing risk and by offering accurate and transparent ratings. KBRA provides market participants with an alternative solution by delivering timely and in-depth research across the Structured Finance, Public Finance, Financial Guaranty, Financial Institutions, Project Finance and Corporate sectors. With over 200 employees and offices in New York, NY, Dresher, PA and Frederick, MD, our experienced analysts have published over 5,000 ratings across asset classes. KBRA strives to provide the investment community with the products and tools needed to make informed investment decisions.
- Registered as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO) by the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Recognized as a Credit Rating Provider (CRP) by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- Certified as a Credit Rating Agency (CRA) by European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- Recognized as an External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) by the EBA
- Accepted under Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Recognized by the USDA's Rural Utilities Service (RUS)
- Accepted by the Department of Energy (DOE) and Transportation Infrastructure and Innovation Act (TIFIA)
KCP - Credit Profile Report
In keeping consistent with KBRA’s core values to create new risk assessment standards and provide accurate credit analysis, we launched our CMBS surveillance service in May 2014. The foundation of the product is to deliver a fresh perspective on monthly surveillance. We accomplish this by providing investors with a comprehensive and logical approach to CMBS analysis. The KCP platform is the only product utilizing a multi-valuation approach for CMBS collateral, providing full transparency of valuation assumptions and forecasting both default and resolution timing. For more information, please click here.
SRS - Subscription Rating Service
KBRA’s Subscription Rating Service is used by finance, risk, and treasury professionals to monitor the credit worthiness and financial soundness of institutions with whom they do business. Most SRS products and services are web-based and offered through the KBRA Monitor System, which is a customizable, online database containing data for US Bank, Savings & Loan, Credit Union, and Bank Holding Company Ratings. For more information, please click here.