European Union Regulation
Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited ("KBRA Europe") is established in Ireland as a limited liability company (company no. 599995).
European Union Registration
KBRA Europe was registered on November 13, 2017 in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1060/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of September 16, 2009 on credit rating agencies (as amended).
Code of Conduct
The KBRA Code of Conduct can be found here.
Conflicts of Interest
A list of all identified conflicts of interest relating to KBRA Europe credit rating activities can be found here.
KBRA Europe maintains the policies listed below to identify, eliminate or manage and disclose its conflicts of interest.
- Analyst Training, Assessment, and Standards Policy
- Avoidance of Conflicts—Duty of Commercial Personnel Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Compliance Training Policy the European Union Policy
- Confidential Information and Insider Trading Policy
- Conflict of Interest Certification Policy for the European Union
- Conflicts of Interest Statement
- Disclosure and Public Attestation Policy for Published Credit Ratings
- External Complaints Policy
- Fee Discussion Policy
- Gifts and Entertainment Policy
- Independent Directors and inside Information in the European Union Policy
- Internal Controls Policy
- Look Back Review Policy (European Union)
- Personal Securities Trading Policy for the European Union
- Prohibited Acts and Practices Policy
- Relationship with Corporate Affiliates in the European Union Policy
- Shareholder and Shareholder-Related Companies in the European Union Policy and Procedure
- Whistleblower Policy and Procedure for the European Union
Unsolicited credit ratings in the European Union
Publication of credit ratings and other related communication
KBRA's policy on the publication of credit ratings and related communication is contained in the Code of Conduct.
Methodologies, models and key rating assumptions
Material modifications to systems, resources or procedures
KBRA's approach to the development and maintenance of its systems, resources and procedures is contained within its Code of Conduct.
Further information on internal controls can be found in the KBRA Internal Controls Policy.
Any material modification to systems, resources or procedures will be disclosed here by the publication of the revised Code of Conduct and the revised Internal Controls Policy.
KBRA Europe does not provide ancillary services.
The general nature of KBRA Europe's compensation arrangements is contained in the Code of Conduct.
In accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1060/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 September 2009 on credit rating agencies (as amended), please find the Transparency Report for Kroll Bond Rating Agency Europe Limited.