TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. Assumption of Risk. You use the Internet solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While KBRA has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from a website over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, KBRA and KBRA's licensors and suppliers are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the Website, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. KBRA and KBRA's licensors and suppliers shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services. You assume the sole and complete risk of using the Website. Moreover, you agree (a) to hold KBRA harmless for the use of third party software on the Website and (b) that KBRA shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy and/or completeness of any outcome resulting from the use of such software.
5. Enforcing Security. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Website may result in criminal and / or civil prosecution. For your protection, KBRA reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Website without notice or further permission from you, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on any portion of the Website. KBRA will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information.
6. Links to Other Websites. KBRA may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other websites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information and services. These websites have not necessarily been reviewed by KBRA and are maintained by third parties over which KBRA exercises no control. Accordingly, KBRA expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on, and/or software downloaded from, these third party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement of any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party. Users and third parties are prohibited from establishing hyperlinks to or away from this site, unless KBRA provides prior written consent (which it may or may not provide in its sole discretion).
7. Events Beyond KBRA Control. KBRA'S Website may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications that are beyond KBRA's reasonable control. KBRA is not responsible for delays, delivery failures or other damage resulting from such problems. You expressly absolve and release KBRA and KBRA's licensors and suppliers from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions.
8. Disclosures. Kroll Bond Ratings hereby discloses that, in some instances, issuers of securities rated by Kroll Bond Ratings may pay fees to Kroll Bond Ratings for the appraisal and rating services rendered. Kroll Bond Ratings maintains policies and procedures to address the independence of its ratings and rating processes. Additional information concerning these policies and procedures is available on the Website.
9. Submissions. KBRA also welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Website. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or any other content (collectively, "Submissions") received through a Website, however, will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for KBRA to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such Submissions without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Submissions. You hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
17. Research Documents. Each user of this Website acknowledges that a rating from KBRA is an opinion as to the creditworthiness of a security. This opinion is based on established criteria and methodologies that KBRA is continuously evaluating and updating. Therefore, ratings are the collective work product of KBRA and no individual, or group of individuals, is solely responsible for a rating. The rating does not address the risk of loss due to risks other than credit risk, unless such risk is specifically mentioned. CREDIT RATINGS ARE KBRA'S CURRENT OPINIONS OF THE RELATIVE CREDIT RISK OF ENTITIES, CREDIT COMMITMENTS, OR DEBT OR DEBT-LIKE SECURITIES. KBRA CONSIDERS CREDIT RISK TO BE THE RISK THAT AN ENTITY MAY NOT MEET ITS CONTRACTUAL, FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS AS THEY COME DUE AND ANY ESTIMATED FINANCIAL LOSS IN THE EVENT OF DEFAULT. CREDIT RATINGS DO NOT ADDRESS ANY OTHER RISK, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LIQUIDITY RISK, MARKET VALUE RISK, OR PRICE VOLATILITY. CREDIT RATINGS ARE NOT STATEMENTS OF CURRENT OR HISTORICAL FACT. CREDIT RATINGS DO NOT CONSTITUTE INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE, AND CREDIT RATINGS ARE NOT RECOMMENDATIONS TO PURCHASE, SELL, OR HOLD PARTICULAR SECURITIES. CREDIT RATINGS DO NOT COMMENT ON THE SUITABILITY OF AN INVESTMENT FOR ANY PARTICULAR INVESTOR. KBRA ISSUES ITS CREDIT RATINGS WITH THE EXPECTATION AND UNDERSTANDING THAT EACH INVESTOR WILL MAKE ITS OWN STUDY AND EVALUATION OF EACH SECURITY THAT IS UNDER CONSIDERATION FOR PURCHASE, HOLDING, OR SALE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT KBRA IS NOT YOUR ADVISOR AND IS NOT PROVIDING YOU ANY FINANCIAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE (INCLUDING WITHIN THE MEANING OF 29 C.F.R. § 2510.3-21(c)), OR ANY LEGAL, AUDITING, ACCOUNTING, APPRAISAL, VALUATION OR ACTUARIAL SERVICES. ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE VIEWED AS A REPLACEMENT FOR SUCH ADVICE OR SERVICES. The ratings, financial reporting analysis, projections, and other observations, if any, constituting part of the information contained herein are, and must be construed solely as, statements of opinion and not statements of fact or recommendations to purchase, sell or hold any securities. Ratings do not comment on the adequacy of market price, the suitability of any security for a particular investor, or the tax-exempt nature or taxability of payments made in respect to any security. KBRA does not have a fiduciary relationship with you, any issuer, subscriber or any other individual. Nothing is intended to or should be construed as creating a fiduciary relationship between KBRA and any issuer or between the firm and any user of its ratings. Ratings may be changed, qualified, or withdrawn as a result of changes in, additions to, accuracy of, unavailability of or inadequacy of information or for any reason KBRA deems sufficient. The assignment of a rating by KBRA shall not constitute consent by KBRA to (i) being named an 'expert' under the Federal Securities Laws including, without limitation, Section 7 of the Securities Act of 1933, or (ii) being identified in any registration statement or prospectus (including through incorporation) within the meaning of Section 7 of the Securities Act of 1933 such that KBRA could reasonably be expected to be considered an 'expert' under the Federal Securities Laws including, without limitation, Section 7 of the Securities Act of 1933.